PDO Threading in Northridge, CA
What is PDO Threading?
PDO threading is a technique that uses sterile needles and surgical sutures to tighten the facial area. The sutures are placed under the skin to stimulate collagen development. Over time, your body absorbs the sutures, leaving behind the support structure of collagen.
What are the Benefits of PDO Threading?
• Does not produce scars
• Stimulates natural collagen production
• Helps with sagging, wrinkles and other signs of aging
• Long-lasting alternative to plastic surgery
Where Can PDO Threading Be Used?
• Upper lip area for vertical lip lines
• Crow’s feet
• Upper and lower eyelid areas
• Around the nose and mouth for marionette lines and nasolabial folds
The PDO Threading Procedure
Our experts understand how to position the PDO threads to achieve the maximum results possible. At the beginning of your appointment, we mark points on your skin where the thread is to be inserted. We may numb your skin to help you remain comfortable. The needle is inserted into the skin, gently pulled through and out through a designated point. This process produces an immediate lifting benefit. Collagen levels reach the maximum after about three months, and the sutures dissolve within four to six months.